Tuesday, August 17, 2010

August 17th

Ok first let me warn this one is going to be short posting just till later tonight. But it's questions that have been nagging me and I have to get it out. What is a year going to do to David's and my relationship? Is it going to be changed? Is he going to care less than he did before he left? Is he going to need us anymore? Is he going to change his personality? Is it going to mess him up? Will he still be the best friend of mine that he was before he was taking away to overseas? Does he have enough training for this? Can he handle this? Are the girls going to remember him? Are they going to hug him and kiss him like they did? Are they going to resent him for going away? Will he come back at all? ... Ugh. this and so many more questions are what keep me up til 3am each night. He wants me to talk to him about the things that run through my head but how do you tell someone this stuff? How do you even bring it up? I mean it's not like I can say "so how's the weather there? " ooh yeah and by the way what if you are never the same person when you come back? Not exactly a subtle way.. I have been through a hell of alot but never in all that i've been through has my heart ached like this.. God probably has heard a million to a million and a half of prayers from me just in the last few days...

No comments:

Post a Comment